Data EximIT is established on the ideology to deliver smart, effective solutions to various businesses. Our team believes in providing successful solutions to different industries in various fields of Web Development, Mobile App Development, Branding, Design and cloud computing.
Project And Data Confidentiality
- The issue of online privacy is extremely crucial and we are committed to safeguarding the information provided by its members and other clients logging on to its Website.
- As a top-quality organization dedicated to offering professional web & mobile application development services in India and abroad, Data EximIT actively promotes the concept of privacy for protecting project data and its relevance for organizations with a cyber presence.
Non – Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- We respect our client’s business, time, efforts and money, and therefore we comply with strict secrecy terms and conditions while our clients share files, PSD or other critical data or information with us.
- We believe in signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement with all our clients.
- We respect your privacy and assure that all your credentials are removed from our data base once the project is completed.
Project – Related IP Protection
- We would like to make it clear that our site provides links to other Web sites that are governed by their own IP addresses and does take responsibility for the security provided by these sites.
- Clients to the Data EximIT sites are urged to familiarize themselves with their respective Privacy Policies regarding the IP protection of their websites.
Data And Network Security
- When you provide us with your personal data, you are agreeing to the rules and regulations stipulated under our Network security and are bound by it. We provide next generation protection for small to large-scaled organizations that need to quickly and easily protect their network.
Physical And Other Security Measures
- DatEximIT has implemented stringent, reasonably acceptable standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction.
- We have implemented Reasonable Security Practices as required by the Information Technology Act, 2000 rules including any amendment in the said Act and its rules
- The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized Data EximIT personnel.